Reading our scrolls is really easy:
1. Open the cover: It’s flexible and fixed by three pairs of small magnets
2. Clip the cover into a roll: Just close the cover on the magnets to have a second roll in your left hand
3. Get started: You now have two rolls in your hand. Pull a length of paper. Ease your grip on the left hand and guide the paper to roll back.
4. When you need a break: Just lay down the book and it will close at the exact place where you stopped reading. Just don’t leave it on slippery slope…
5. When your done: rewind and enjoy the time for reflection and the analog experience!
6. If the cover does not close after rewinding because the scroll is too big, make it tighter by pulling the cover while holding the book with one finger in the center of the scroll
And three other things:
– You can read the scroll with one, two, three, four other people; try it out: it‘s great fun!
– This book loves to be stored standing and tightly rolled in a place where everybody can see it
– It helps to read this book – at least the first time – on a table or the floor or any stable underground